Prepped Chicken Breasts
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 6 breasts
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 6 chicken breasts, small
- 6 tsp Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- 1 tbsp coarse sea/hiliyan salt, divided
- 1 tbsp pepper, divided
- 1 1⁄2 tsp cayenne pepper, divided
- Olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray pam on a non-stick cookie sheet. Place chicken breasts on pan.
- Sprinkle 1 tsp of Bragg’s and a pinch of salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper on each breast. Spray the chicken with Pam.
- Place chicken in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Pull chicken out of the oven and let it rest 10 minutes before serving time.
José Ortiz-Steels is the owner and creative director of PepeCreative. José works closely with a team of talented artisans to set strategy and foster a culture of innovation and creative ...Read more about this chef..